Company Formation Services
At Business Pilot.net, we have an experienced team of professionals, specialised in advising the right kind of clients, considering what your needs are. Our consultants design specific services which help business owners to start a business in a cost effective manner in your desired location.
Who We Are
Business Pilot.net is a business advisory firm that provides expert guidance on setting up new business/ventures across the world. Our forte is in providing solutions to our clients who are exploring new business opportunities, understanding legal procedures, networking with local authorities and a suitable business model to set up their business in any part of the world.
Our services include company formation, and registration services,immigration, taxation, accounting & bookkeeping, audit and assurance, due diligence,legal (Includes Intellectual property law) and branding consultation.
Why Company Formation Services Are Required for Businesses
When you are venturing into a new location to establish your business or expanding your business, it is important to take local guidance for the success of the venture. A plethora of information is available for any country especially for a business environment, but to understand the nuances of the business culture; the local government, policies matter a lot while investing your money in a foreign land. Business Pilot.net solves this exact challenge in Nigeria for foreigners willing to start company in Nigeria. We are specialized in this domain and provide solutions for setting up a business entity in Nigeria. we can also help you in Neighbourhood like Ghana,, E.tc. Our services include a methodology that cares of approvals, legal compliances, and registration with authorities and other required formalities. We have years of experience in providing integrated Business set up services in Nigeria.
Benefits of Availing Company Formation Services
Business set up In Nigeria procedures area-specific solutions. We at Business Pilot are well aware of the company formation laws and regulation. We can help you set up:
- Private Limited Companies
- Professional Firms
- Branch Offices
- Representative Offices
- Public Shareholding Companies
- Business Names
- Non Governmental Organizations
Geography Specific Advantages
We have strong Business Set up service experience in the any Nigerian location. The company formation and incorporation fees are competitive.
As an expatriate seeking for business set up in Nigeria, you are at the right place.
Legal Procedures and Documentation for Setting Up a Business
To register your business, the team at Business Pilot takes care of every minute detail along with accuracy and completeness of your legal and company formation documents. As part of business set up services these are following procedures we duly take of:
- Determining legal form and the economic activity of your business
- Obtaining Trade License by Submitting Company’s Documents to relevant government body
- Submitting Application for Company Registration to CAC with Suggested Company Name
- Notarizing the Company’s Memorandum of Association
- Registering Trade Name
- Applying for an Establishment Card
- Obtaining Initial and Special Approvals
- Signing MOA and Lease Agreement in front of Public Notary
- Obtaining Location and Inspection Approval from Municipality
- Documents Processing to Get Payment Voucher Issued
- Paying License Fees to Get Trade License Issued
- Fulfilling all Licensing Requirements
- Getting Approval from Name Board and from Ministry of Labour for Employees
- Finding a local sponsor (if required)
Company Formation Documents
- Certified True Copy of Cac Certificate of Company Registration
- Regularization of your documents of ownership at ministry of lands for your company
- Approval Document from Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment
- Approval Documents from Federal Ministry of Trade and Commerce and Other Government Entities, if Required
- License Form
- Iron Seal for your company or NGO
- Notarization of your documents with Notary Public
- Certified True Copy of Company Status Report
- Business Name Certificate
- West African Business Permit Processing
Why Business Pilot ?
As a part of the Business Pilot services, we have developed strategic relationships and liaisons which are pivotal to the success of starting your business in any part of the world. Our consultants provide strategic solutions, legal and documentation formalities and negotiations with stakeholders. In other words, we remove the hurdles from establishing or starting up your venture in any part of the world in a cost effective manner. To know further or to book our consultation service, contact us at Businesspilotworldwide@gmail.com. We will be glad to understand your business and fulfill your requirements promptl