There is existing vacancy for the position of a legal compliance officer at caracal group lekki
The Company, Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
Caracal Group is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal / Compliance Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Applicants Job Responsibilities
- Provide legal administrative support to the legal and compliance team, with a focus on contracts management
- Providing compliance support to the business, through response to queries.
- Administer and maintain databases of legal documents and agreements
- Assist in editing and proofreading various contracts, formal correspondence, and legal filings
- Manage deadlines and liaise with different business entities, overseas counterparts, and external parties on legal compliance matters
- Facilitating in internal and external audits
- Organizing and/or Conducting training on compliance matters for all staff
- If necessary, making recommendations for action to remedy any deficiencies in policies, procedures, systems or controls and following up on those recommendations.
- Raising and/or preparing requisite departmental requisitions and memos
- Perform routine compliance tasks concerning documentation, preparing and providing detailed departmental reports in a timely manner
- Functions in acting capacity in the absence of the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Monitor and keep track of company’s corporate, regulatory and compliance certifications
- Any other job duties as assigned.
Job Requirements From Applicants
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B and B.L). Compliance certifications will be an added advantage
- 2-4 years post-call experience
- 1-2 years of experience in working in corporate/commercial team
- Knowledge of contract administration processes, working knowledge of standard contract terms and conditions [knowledge of maritime law will be an added advantage]
- Able to multi-task efficiently, whilst maintaining large amount of paperwork and attention to detail
- Approaches work with a sense of urgency and purpose
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite [MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.]
- Highly ethical, discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Technical knowledge/understanding of digital environment.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2023.
Mode of Application for the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.