African development bank Group is advertising job vacancy for the Position of chief protocol officer at Abidjan Cod’ivoire (ivory coast).
The job is for only qualified candidates
ELIGIBILTY & COMPETENCIES (skills, experience and knowledge):To be eligible to apply ,the applicant must come from a member country, and does not hold dual citizenship.
- Hold at least a minimum of master’s degree in Public International Law, International Relations, Diplomacy, Political Science, International Affairs, or other closely related fields.
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience holding a diplomatic position or a position in a multilateral development bank, or a similar field.
- Certificate of training in Protocol and/or diplomacy is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, a diplomat or lawyer with good analytical and negotiation skills. A keen sense of initiative, rigorous and methodical approach
- Good knowledge of Bank rules, policies and procedures, as well as diplomatic norms, Headquarters and other establishing agreements
- Experience in public administration and law is desirable
- Ability to communicate and write effectively in English and/or French, with good working knowledge of the other language
- Proficiency in the use of Standard Bank software, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
THIS POSITION IS CLASSIFIED INTERNATIONAL STATUS AND ATTRACTS INTERNATIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT.
Should you encounter technical difficulties in submitting your application, please send an email with a precise description of the issue and/or a screenshot showing the problem to: HR Direct HRDirect@AFDB.ORG(link sends e-mail)
Apply for this position
1- Regular Staff
If you are currently working at the African Development Bank as a regular staff, click on the button below to apply for this position.Apply for this position(link is external)
2- External Candidate
If you are not currently working at the African Development Bank, or if you are a Short Term Staff (STS), a Technical Assistant or a Consultant at the Bank, click on the button below to apply for the position.Apply for this position(link is external)
To apply for this position, you need to be national of one of AfDB member countries.
Applicants who fully meet the Bank’s requirements and are considered for further assessment will be contacted. Applicants should submit a concise Curriculum Vitae (CV) and any additional documents that may be stated as required. The President of the African Development Bank reserves the right to appoint a candidate at a lower level. The African Development Bank is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. http://www.afdb.org
The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) does not ask for payments of any kind from applicants throughout the recruitment process (job application, CV review, interview meeting, and final processing of applications). In addition, the Bank does not request information on applicants’ bank accounts. The African Development Bank Group declines all responsibility for the fraudulent publications of job offers in its name or, in general, for the fraudulent use of its name in any way whatsoever .
“Please note that the Bank does not accept dual nationality. Therefore, you are required to declare the nationality you would like to be considered by the Bank throughout your career, if hired. Please upload supporting Government issued IDs such as passport, National Identity Card or Certificate etc.”