The opportunity is now open for journalists globally to enroll into John S knight fellowship at Stanford university in USA.
John S knight supports fellowship for journalists
They focus on helping these journalists who are creating solutions to journalists most urgent problems.
The fellowship is helping journalists improve access to information, in order to sustain democratic communities.
The core fellowship is a 10-month residential program on the Stanford university campus that allows journalists step away from professional obligations to develop the leadership resilience needed for the present age.
- During the 10-month fellowship provide JSK Fellows with individual coaching, tailored workshops on leadership, a cohort of their peers and guidance that sparks professional and personal transformation.
- Fellows also have the time and freedom to explore the resources of a world-class university. JSK help fellows to develop the leadership resilience and mindsets needed to effectively lead and navigate change for decades to come.
- JSK Fellows are welcomed as members of a global community working to improve journalism and gain new friendships, professional connections and skills that will continue beyond the fellowship. We invest in each of our fellows as journalists — and as people — for life.
- JSK provide a stipend of $95,000, plus a few supplements to help with living expenses. JSK provide an extra $6,000 for singles, $8,000 for couples, and $10,000 for families to help you with your rent.
- In addition, for fellows with children up through high school graduation, JSK provide an additional supplemental payment of $12,000. JSK also cover the cost of Stanford tuition for fellows and Stanford health insurance for fellows, spouses and children. JSK also help fellows find rental housing near campus.
Application Deadline: December 1st, 2022
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS FELLOWSHIP
In order to apply for this fellowship, navigate to your search bar on google or visit https://jsk.stanford.edu/become-a-fellow/
Please follow the guidelines as stipulated.