Opportunities is now open to Foreigners who want to work in The Netherlands/Holland .
Netherland have an open opportunity for foreigners who can meet requisite criteria to move to their country for either work or residence.
The category of foreigners accepted are students, who are willing to pursue a paid job while schooling .other categories are couple, business men and women who have a business in their home country.
The applicants must meet certain conditions or criteria as set by the country’s immigration agency.
Applicants who are Workers from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland typically require permits to work in the Netherlands. for this category The permits come in two forms:
a tewerkstellingsvergunning (work permit) and a gecombineerde vergunning voor verblijf en arbeid (GVVA) which translates to a combined residence and work permit.
While Non- EEA and non-Swiss nationals,such as Nigerians ,Ghanians,indians,pakistanis,south africans going to The Netherlands to work for longer than three months must apply for this second visa type GVVA.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GVVA VISA CATEGORY AS A FOREIGNER GOING TO NETHERLANDS.
- PREPARE YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE AND JOB APPLICATION LETTER.
- SEARCH FOR NETHERLANDS JOB AGENCIES ON GOOGLE(Job agencies such as Unducthables,blue lynx, Adams multi lingual recruitment.
- APPLY THROUGH THE JOB AGENTS OR FIND COMPANIES IN NETHERLANDS TO APPLY DIRECTLY.
- THE EMPLOYER ISSUES A TWV
- THE EMPLOYER APPLIES AND OBTAINS FOR YOU A WORK PERMIT FROM EMPLOYMENT INSURANCE AGENCY
It is important to know that most recruitment agencies are designated companies, so they can offer you temporary work permit,twv.
Netherlands is a top European country with largest port in the entire eastern Europe. since 2002, Netherlands alongside 19 European countries uses euro as the official currency.
The Netherlands minimum wage is €1,524.60 per month.
HOW TO APPLY TO COMPANIES IN NETHERLANDS DIRECTLY.
Some companies globally known are founded in Netherlands while others are operating in Netherlands
In order to migrate to Netherlands, you can apply directly to them to find out if you are eligible.
EXEMPTIONS TO THE STRICT RULES OF IMMIGRATION SEEKING TO MIGRTION TO NETHERLANDS
Although the General rule is that if you are a foreign worker applicant outside an EEA or a Switzerland ,you need to fall within the special category of people who can add to the knowledge-based economy of Netherland. if you are need within the special group, you will need a GVVA or TWV, but here is the exception, these conditions can be waived for you if you are :
- A Students who combines your studies with a job of no more than 16 hours a week;
- If You are an Intern
- If You a Trainees (on-the-job learning);
- If you are an Artists whose income is higher than a threshold amount; minimum wage in Netherland is €1,524.60 per month
- If you an Asylum seeker who work up to 24 weeks over 52 weeks;
- If you a Spiritual leader, such as ministers, imams, and clerics.
- If you a Nuns, monks, or missionaries.
CONDITIONS AN EMPLOYER MUST FULFIL TO EMPLOY A FOREIGN WORKER
An employer needs to fulfil the following conditions to employ a foreign worker outside Netherlands or EEA Or Worker in Switzerland.
Conditions for work permits: An employer can only employ job applicant from outside the EEA and Switzerland in the following cases:
- Where the employer cannot find a suitable candidate from an EEA country or Switzerland
- Where the vacancy has been open for at least five weeks or three months and is difficult to fill. The UWV decides whether a vacancy is difficult to fill.
- Where the employer has done everything possible to find a worker from the Netherlands, the EEA, or Switzerland.
STANDARD DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS TO NETHERLANDS
What are the standard documents required for a foreigner who is seeking to travel to Netherlands or secure a visa to Netherlands:
The basic standard requirement of visa application to Schengen countries could apply here
- Go to Netherlands Embassy website and download A Visa Application Form and Fill the form.
- Take a Standard Passport pictures for Passport purpose. The passport picture is used for identification and needs to have been taken in a white background within the last six months and with 35 by 45 mm dimensions.
- International passport and other travel documentation need to still be valid it cannot be older than 10 years, and should at least have 2 empty visa pages, and it must still be valid within the next three months starting from the time you leave the Schengen area.
- Print a copy of your passport’s personal details page.
- Photocopy Copies of any previous passports’ personal details pages.
- Copies of any previous visas along with all entry/exit stamps.
- Show Evidence of legal residence from country you are applying from: You need to provide proof that you are citizen of country or that you are a legal resident of that country.
- TRAVEL RESERVATION IN YOUR NAME: This includes a travel reservation on your name to Netherlands, such travel requirement applicable to Schengen countries.
- Proof that you are returning to your country after your visit or contract with an employer terminates.
- Netherlands Visa health Insurance covering a minimum of €30,000 of medical costs.
- A document of employment information which details your job, your salary, and the duration and purpose of your visit.
- Work permit if you are a foreign worker coming outside EEA and Switzerland and does not fall within the exceptions listed above.
- VISA FEE.
- PROOF OF Sufficient Funds. No country wants an applicant who cannot show that they have financial support to take care of their financial needs for certain period before gaining employment. The applicant must show at least that he can spend €34 per person per day for each day of their stay in the Netherlands.
- EVIDENCE OF INCOME OR SPONSOR: This is self-explanatory, you will need to show last six months statement of bank account or the bank statement of your sponsor, to be successful in your application.