Recently, the PalmPay POS business is one of the lucrative agent banking business vacancies that have provided massive employment for the uncountable citizens of Nigeria. Since its inception in 2019, PalmPay Limited is a leading licensed mobile money services company that can be operated through an app and a POS agent.
The company discovered Palm Pay to assist in building the future of finance in Africa by standardizing the payment experience for consumers and businesses in Africa and by making monetary services more vulnerable and pocket-friendly.
If you are on this page, it simply means you need to know about the palm pay POS Business in Nigeria. Congratulations! Because you have made the right choice.
This article is aimed at exploring the palm pay POS business in Nigeria. I have done the research and it corresponds to my personal experience.
But before further simplicity, let’s know what Palm Pay is.
Palm Pay is an e-wallet and online installment stage which is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and also offers monetary administrations to clients.
To aid the process, they got a POS machine which has given them opportunities to people to make ends meet.
However, PalmPay is partnered with a payment terminal service provider (PTSP) licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) which formulates and deploys a payment remedies application that will run on NIBSS-certified android point of sale terminals (the “POS Terminals”), and provide payment terminals and value-added services to the global stage.
Moreover, the PalmPay web platform PCI-DSS is certified to ensure that your card data is safeguarded while transacting business on their site.
Yes, it is good for business. It is a source of income and it also aids you to grow your business through impressive commissions, low fees, and performance incentives. Once you are in a good location to make uncountable transactions with your customers, you will keep on making money.
The withdrawal charge from the Palm pay POS is 0.5% on withdrawal transactions. So to that effect, every agent pays N5 for a withdrawal of N1,000. For instance, if N1000 will cost you N5, then for N5000, you will be charged N25. I.e N5 ×5 = N25. And the rate will keep increasing depending on the amount.
Here are the highlights of What Palm Play offers to an aspiring agent.
- Attractive commission.
- Agents rewards.
- Their customer services are available 24/7.
- Customers are attended to first.
- They appreciate teamwork which amounts to the dream work.
- Their innovation is endless.
- They have a passion for excellence.
- Entrepreneurial accountability is very important.
- Money withdrawal.
- Finance Transfer.
- Payment of Bills.
- Recharging of different mobile networks.
- Valid Identity card. It could be an international passport, national Id card, or voter card, among others.
- Utility bill.
- Business license for registered businesses only.
- A valid Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- An active account number.
Becoming a palm pay agent isn’t a difficult task. But there are some important precept-by-precept steps to follow before you can become one. They’re;
- Visit the PalmPay website here.
- On the website title bar, click on “Agents”.
- Click on the icon “Get Started Now”
- Fill out all the necessary information required on the form.
- Click “Apply Now.”
On the contrary, you can download the PalmPartner app from the Google Play Store or App Store on your android phones, or iOS devices. Then follow these steps;
- Signup on the app by filling in the required information.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Submit your form.
Congratulations, you can begin transactions on your PalmPartner app.
- Login to your PalmPartner App.
- Tap “Apply” for the PalmPay POS button on the main app dashboard.
- Upgrade your account, if you want to proceed.
- Click on the “Upgrade Now” button.
- Submit all the appropriate information.
- The PalmPay team will contact you on the next line of action within a few days.
The application of the PalmPay POS machine is free. But you are to deposit N20,000, a caution fee for the regular POS terminal. Then, pay N30,000 for the newer android model POS device. Within 15 days of returning the PalmPay POS machine in your stead, this caution fee deposit will be returned to you. Always try to keep the device in perfect condition without any damage.
Up to 5000 individuals in Nigeria have seen POS business as of the leading businesses in Nigeria especially when you partner with Palm Pay.
Successfully, we have listed all you need to know about the Palm Pay POS business in Nigeria. So, if you are looking for a business to switch to, the Palm Play POS business is just the best you can get amidst many.
I hereby urge you whether new or an existing POS transaction to hurry and be a part of the Palm Pay family and obtain numerous benefits for business growth and expansion.