cac post incorporation ,a word most accredited cac agents and non cac agents try so much to familiarise themselves with.
what is cac post incorporation, cac post incorporation is a term associated with the activities carried on with corporate affairs commission by accredited cac agents or customers after the registration of their company, business name or incorporated trustees. in essence, it means that every activity you want to do with corporate affairs commission after they have registered your business or company, or organization is called cac post incorporation. you will get to know cac post incorporation fees, cac post incorporation search, and cac post incorporation login, as well as cac post incorporation requirements.
Cac Post incorporation under the old dispensation was more of paper and forms filing, unlike the extant practice, the current practice is now digital.
In the past era, one will literally be visiting cac office every day, to fill the forms, and submit them with cac staff for registering, the que was something else, and most occasion one will be asked to search by himself/herself from the long list of companies on the ledger.
cac post incorporation portal birthed a new era, now one can obtain cac post incorporation services through cac post incorporation login.
we shall highlight the popular sought after cac post incorporation services in Nigeria.
- Change of Name for registered business name
- Change of Name for incorporated trustee
- Change of Name for company
- Change of registered business address
- Change of proprietor
- Change of director
- Change of trustees with incorporated trustees
- Change of trustee secretary
- Application for change in incorporated trustees’ objects and constitution.
- Change of registered objects
- Change of secretary
- Removal of directors
- Removal of shareholder
- Re-allotment of shares
- Change of persons with significant control
- Change of business name to limited liability company
- Conversion of private limited company to public limited company
- Conversion of company limited by shares to company limited by guarantee
- Application for Certified true copy of certificate of registration
- Application for registration of charges
- Application for increase in share capital
- Application for transfer of shares
- Application for winding up
- Application for merger and Acquistion of company.
- correction of date of birth and personal information with cac.
- Application for status report of company.
- Application for Annual return filing for business name
- Application for Annual return filing for company
- Application for Annual return filing for incorporated trustee.
- Application for change in registered branch office.
- Application for closure of business name.
- Reduction in issued share capital
- Request for letter of good standing
- Appointment of receiver and administrators
- Company search
- Alteration of memorandum of a registered company
There are a lot of cac post incorporations filings, but these are the most popular post incorporation activities.
The following are steps for filing of cac post incorporation
Under this current dispensation, cac post incorporation filings are digital, meaning that to file the post incorporation, you need to know something about digital technology.
We are giving you a run down on how to start the post incorporation.
i. Create an account with cac post incorporation if you are an accredited cac agent.
ii. If you are not an agent with cac, find out requirements for becoming one.
iii. Login to cac post incorporation login portal
iv. Locate the search bar and type in the name of business name or company or incorporated trustee.
v. Navigate to the column to see the specific Cac post incorporation you want to file.
vi. Click and and begin to follow the steps to file the forms and upload documents where necessary.
vii. Completing the forms, proceed to payment page and make your payment.
Vii. Submit your application and wait for Approval.