Are you looking to take loans from Aella Credit and not sure how to go about it? Look no further, as we will be discussing how to get loans on Aella credit; requirements, and other important things you need to know.
Aella Credit is a microlending platform founded in 2015 and has branches in Nigeria, the Philippines, and Ghana. Its main service is to offer loans to individuals and businesses. Loans are given without collateral or paperwork—just a quick signup and straight application.
Aella Credit is a loaning company that has built a good reputation for itself in Nigeria, especially when it comes to low-interest rate, fast and easy loans, and no late fees. The company has offered over 300,000 loans since its establishment, making it one of the biggest microlending companies in Nigeria. Moreso, it partners with different organizations and companies to offer loans to their employees.
To obtain a loan on Aella credit, you are required to provide the following:
- Your personal information (name, phone number, email, home address, etc.)
- Bank verification number (BVN)
- Photo (to be taken during application)
- Bank details
- Employee ID if you are applying as an employee with its partnered company.
For you to be able to apply for an Aella credit loan, you need to sign up or register. To do that, follow the below steps:
- Install the Aella credit app from the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Launch the app.
- Select yes, if you are applying through an organization in partnership with Aella Credit and no if not.
- Fill in your full name.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose your gender.
- Input your choice of password.
- Tap sign up.”
- Enter the OTP sent to your phone number or email.
- Then, tap onverify.”
- Now, input your BVN.
- Choose your date of birth.
- Input the BVN verification code sent to you via SMS.
- Tap verify
Now that you have signed up, the next step is to apply for your loan.
- Open the Aella Credit app and login.
- Click on the “Request for Loan” option on your dashboard.
- Allow the app access to contacts, locations, messages, etc.
- Fill in other details, including your bank details, required sum, etc.
- Wait for the app to check your eligibility (usually within 5 minutes).
- Once it has shown eligibility, choose your preferred loan amount.
- Select any of your preferred repayment terms from the options displayed.
- Click to apply and wait for approval.
- Once approved, you’ll get credited instantly (usually within 30 minutes).
As a newbie on the platform, you can only get a small amount, but once you pay it back, your loan limit increases. At maximum, you can borrow up to N90,000.
Interest rates on loans on Aella credits range from 4% to 30% on any amount loaned.
Usually within 30 to 90 days, depending on your credit score, bank history and eligibility.
You can pay back your loan using your debit card, bank transfer, Quickteller, or via any in-app option.
If you are experiencing any issues with either your loan application or repayments, you can reach Aella Credit customer support via email at email@example.com. You can also lodge a complaint on any of their social media handles.
HOW TO GET AELLA CREDIT LOAN APP
Getting Aella credit loan app is free, you don’t need to pay to get this app, users of android phone, can log in to their google play store while iPhone users can obtain it from iPhone stores.
Get Aella Credit Loan App download here
Aella Credit loan App Head office is located at Pentagon Plaza, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Aella Credit is a lending platform with good reviews, having over 1 million downloads on Play Store and App Store. However, always borrow what you can pay and pay at set dates to avoid regrets.